Business Law in the Environment
Prerequisite:Brigham Young University students must have Marriott School of Management major status.
Description:Introduction to legal principles and institutions affecting business.
Course Content:1. The Law
2. The Courts
5. Intentional Torts
6. Torts of Negligence and Strict Liability
7. Product Liability
8. Introduction to Contracts
10. Defects in Agreement
12. Legality and Capacity
13. Statute of Frauds and Parole Evidence
14. Third Party Rights
15. Conditions, Performance and Remedies
16. Agency Formation
17. Agency Liability
18. Sole Propriety and Partnerships
19. Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and Limited Liability Company (LLC)
20. Formation of Corporations
21. Administration of Corporations
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online, and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
|Printed Course Readings||$ 10.00|