The Doctrine and Covenants
REL C 324
$ 336.00Instructor(s): Craig K Manscill PhD
add to cart
Description:Origin, content, and teachings of the Doctrine and Covenants. Discusses sections 1 through 76.
Course Content:1. The Doctrine and Covenants and the First Vision
2. The Coming Forth of The Book of Mormon
3. Divine Law of Witnesses and Revelation
4. Called to Serve
5. The Priesthood and the Atonement
6. Articles and Covenants of the Church
7. How Saints Are to Act and the Last Days
8. Mission to the Descendants of Lehi and Converts
9. The Call to Ohio
10. The Law of the Church and False Spirits
11. Signs of the Times and Gifts of the Spirit
12. The Shakers, the Thompson Saints, and the Law of Consecration
13. The Temple Site and the Land of Zion are Located and Dedicated
14. Zion, Kirtland, and Forgiveness
15. Publishing the Revelations and Teaching Children
16. Preach the Gospel
Online Courses:Course materials are accessed online and all assignments must be submitted online. Optional course readings may be available but do not include the self-check assignments or graded assignments.
Notes:Satisfies the Brigham Young University core Doctrine and Covenants requirement.
|Printed Course Readings||$ 10.00|