The flexibility of our Online courses make them the most popular choice. Students can access their course when and where they choose, progressing at their own pace. In addition, our Online courses are built on over 90 years of experience educating high school students. Exams are administered by a certified proctor or testing center. Student support is available by phone, email, and live chat. Your students may also receive free tutoring and active mentoring of their progress.
This is best for students who:
- Want to take their entire course online (excluding exams).
- Prefer learning in a more interactive and engaging environment.
- Want to be able to set a course completion date with suggestions for assignment due dates.
- Have a counselor or parent that wants to closely follow their progress.
Other Course Options:
- If you are looking for a highly interactive, online course led and directed by an instructor, you probably want a Teacher-Led course.
- If you do not have Internet access and want a printed course packet that includes all course materials required to complete the course by mail, you probably want a Paper course.