Our Paper courses are our traditional, self-paced correspondence courses; they allow students to receive and submit all material through the mail. Take these courses anywhere; students who are traveling, in a remote location, or are institutionally bound are not limited by a need for Internet and computer access.
A course packet is mailed and contains everything needed to complete the course by mail, including the syllabus, course readings, non-graded self-check assignments, and computer-graded assignments with bubble sheets. Students can submit computer-graded assignments online or by mailing the completed bubble sheet. Students have the option of submitting instructor-graded assignments by email, fax, or mail. Exams are administered by a certified proctor or testing center. Student support is available by phone, email, and live chat. Students can also request free tutoring support.
This is best for students who:
- Have no Internet access
- Prefer hard-copy assignments
- Are not in a rush to complete the course
- Do NOT have a counselor or parent that wants to closely follow their progress
Other Course Options:
- If you are looking for a more engaging and interactive online course, you probably want an Online course.
- If you are looking for a highly interactive, online course led and directed by an instructor, you probably want a Teacher-Led course.
- If you are looking for a course where a counselor or parent can closely observe your progress in the course, you probably want either a Teacher-Led course or an Online course.