Our Teacher-Led courses are founded in virtual learning and offer all the benefits of our online courses. In addition, they provide direct instruction and one-on-one mentoring; live, teacher-led activities on a weekly basis; the ability to practice language courses with students, mentors, and the instructor; and a course orientation provided by the teacher at the beginning of enrollment. Students access course materials online and submit all assignments electronically. (The course readings are included in the course, but students can order a hard copy if they wish. All course content include all the course content except bubble sheets, exams, quizzes, textbooks, or any other information found on external links within the course are included in the hard copy.) Students receive free tutoring and active mentoring of their progress. Exams are administered by a certified proctor or testing center. Student support is available by phone, email, live chat, or mail.
These online courses are best for students who:
- Want interactive mentoring and instruction.
- Can benefit from increased structure, monitoring, and motivation.
- Want to take their entire course online (excluding exams).
- Want to be able to set a course completion date with suggestions for assignment due dates.
- Need a course that meets certain state/organizational requirements for more instructor interaction and student guidance.
- Have a counselor or parent that wants to closely follow their progress.
If you are looking for a less expensive online course that is still engaging and interactive, you probably want an Online course.