This art course is an introduction to the fundamentals of drawing and focuses on the elements and principles of art, linear perspective, proportion, and composition.
Please check the syllabus for required art materials.
1. The Basics, History, and Function of Drawing
2. Elements and Principles of Art
3. Value and Texture: Dimension to Your Drawings
4. Perspective: The Illusion of Space and Depth on a Flat Surface
5. Proportion and Drawing Human Beings: We Come in All Shapes, Colors, and Sizes
6. Composition: Putting it together