Practical course in money management and utilizing savings.
To complete the course, students will be required to visit various types of financial institutions.
1. Personal Financial Planning and the Time Value of Money
2. Financial Statements, Budgeting and Financial Services
3. Tax Planning
4. Consumer Credit
5. Consumer Purchasing and Protection
6. The Finances of Housing
7. Personal Risks and Insurance
8. Health Care and Disability Insurance
9. Life Insurance
10. Investing in Common Stock
11. Investing in Bonds
12. Investing in Mutual Funds and Alternatives
13. Retirement Planning
14. Principles of Estate Planning