Applied physics course not requiring calculus. Topics include mechanics, heat, wave motion, and sound.
High school algebra and trigonometry.
2. Motion in One Dimension
3. Vectors and Two-Dimensional Motion
4. The Laws of Motion
5. Work and Energy
6. Momentum and Collisions
7. Rotational Motion and the Law of Gravity
8. Rotational Equilibrium and Rotational Dynamics
9. Solids and Fluids
10. Thermal Physics
11. Energy in Thermal Processes
12. The Laws of Thermodynamics
13. Vibrations and Waves
15. Homework Assignments/Final Exam Review