Gain a solid foundation in basic two-hand piano skills. Learn music theory, including how to read notes, rhythms, and musical symbols on a staff. After finishing this course, students should be able to teach themselves to play the beginning music they find at the music store.
Please check the syllabus for required materials.
1. A Piano by Any Other Name is NOT Still a Piano
2. Finger Power: Easy as 1-2-3-4-5
3. The "Notorious" Grand Staff
4. Making Music Out of Music
5. Practice Makes Perfect
6. Ten Fingers. Not Ten Notes.
7. The KEY to Understanding Theory
8. Don't Cut the "Chord" on Music
9. Practice Makes Perfect. Again.