This course is designed to help students master themselves and their ability to study, learn, and retain information in a manner that most aptly fits their learning style. Students will discover their learning style, learn how to use time effectively, learn listening skills, and learn tips for taking better notes.
1. Learning Styles: A Cry for Help
2. Using My Time Effectively: The Clock is Ticking!
3. Using Your Textbooks as Learning Tools
4. Listening and Note Taking
5. Preparing Written Work
6. Preparing for Quizzes and Exams