November 29th is the deadline for BYU university students to have all coursework and exams submitted in order to guarantee the course grade will show up on the Fall 2018 transcript.
We're now located in the Harman Continuing Education Building located at 770 E University Pkwy, Provo, UT 84602.
Mabel Brown Scholarship
The Mabel Brown Scholarship is awarded to single adults with a chronic physical handicap, disability or medical condition, limitation , or illness who maintain a 2.7 GPA. Apply now for consideration of the Mabel Brown Scholarship
STDEV 117 - Exploring university opportunities and college majors; graduation planning.
APHIST 061 - Advanced placement students will explore the history of the United States from 1491 to 1877.
APGOV 061 - Advanced placement students will be introduced to the workings of American government and politics.
- Customer Support Phone and Office hours will remain available Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. MT
- Harman Testing Center will have extended hours from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT December 15th - December 20th (closed Sunday) to accommodate for BYU Finals week
- Harman Testing Center will close at 5 p.m. MT with the last exam handed out at 4 p.m. MT December 21st and December 26th - December 28th
- Closed Thursday, November 22nd and Friday, November 23rd
- Closed Wednesday, December 24th and Thursday, December 25th
- Closed Monday, December 31st and Tuesday, January 1st